Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hayla Reveals She Wrote Billboard Dance Hit "I'm Free" After Catching Boyfriend Cheating With Another Man

Hayla Reveals She Wrote Billboard Dance Hit "I'm Free" After Catching Boyfriend Cheating With Another Man

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hayla, international singer-songwriter and percussionist with lush vocals, is enjoying Billboard chart success with new single "I'm Free." Hayla divulges that "I'm Free" was written after she discovered her boyfriend of 7 years in bed with another man. Born into a musical family, Hayla was raised by two lesbian moms and is the daughter of a gay hairstylist. Experiencing the wrath of prejudice during her youth, Hayla is all about love and compassion today. She believes that everyone should be free to express themselves honestly.

"I wrote 'I'm Free' because I surprisingly found my boyfriend of 7 years cheating on me with another man," explains Hayla. "But guess what? I didn't freak out at all. Everything was cool because a person needs to be true to himself first. I was just so amazed that I didn't figure it out sooner! [Laughs] We were both set free to find our true selves."

Hayla moves into the #23* spot this week on the Billboard Dance chart with "I'm Free." The single is gaining at radio and is currently in rotation on BPM on SiriusXM, MusicChoice, FusionRadio.fm, PNN.fm and iheartradio.com.

"I feel so blessed to be supported by all these immensely talented remixers on 'I'm Free'," states Hayla. "The clubs have always been a home to me. I'm sending a big hug and smooch to each and every DJ and radio PD out there spinning 'I'm Free!'"

The "I'm Free" remix package features the biggest names in dance music with productions from Ralphi Rosario, Mixin Marc & Tony Svejda, DJ Bam Bam, DJ Riddler, Mike Rizzo, Super Stylers, Dave Matthias, Finbarr Massi & Dan De Leon, DJ Drew G, and the KlubJumpers. "I'm Free" is co-produced by Hayla, Zarotek and Gemini.

A high-fashion concept music video for "I'm Free" is currently in final production. Her first single "Paulina," sung in both Spanish and English is also currently playing on dance radio. Hayla recently performed at Colony and at My House in Los Angeles to packed venues receiving rave reviews. Additional performance dates are forthcoming.

Hayla is busy finalizing her 2nd full-length CD, slated for release this June.

"I'm Free" on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/im-free-remixes/id500088120.

http://www.facebook.com/haylaofficial

https://twitter.com/haylaofficial

Media Inquiries:

Media Giants, Jim Strzalkowski, Tel.: (310) 652-2283, Email: jim@mediagiantsusa.com

SOURCE Hayla, Inc.

Hayla, Inc.


-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home