Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Friday, January 06, 2012

RuPaul Declares, "I AM NOT RON PAUL AND I AM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES."

RuPaul Declares, "I AM NOT RON PAUL AND I AM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES."

MANCHESTER, N.H., Jan. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --

WHO: RUPAUL, host of "RuPaul's Drag Race"
and the most famous drag queen in the
world, is hitting the campaign trail.

RuPaul is not throwing his wig in the
ring. Instead he is spreading his
message of love and setting the
record straight. "I AM NOT RON PAUL
AND I AM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF
WHAT: THE UNITED STATES."

WHEN: Saturday, January 7, 9:00 AM

WHERE: Red Arrow Diner
61 Lowell Street
Manchester, NH
603/626-1118

Next to the recent Republican
Presidential Debates, the craziest
series on television is "RuPaul's
Drag Race." Season 4 premieres
Monday, January 30th at 9:00 PM on
INFO: Logo.

Regarding the confusion over RUPAUL and RON PAUL, RUPAUL said: "Contrary to recent reports, I did not come in third in the Iowa caucus. I am not even a member of the Republican Party. But I am a proud American."

Regarding RuPaul's political aspirations: "I'm not a political person by nature. But anytime a man leaves the house in a wig and a pair of cha cha heels, he's making a political statement. Let us not forget that this great nation was founded by a bunch of men wearing wigs. Forward thinking men, who fought for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all. And honey, watch out, because they started a revolution."

Why New Hampshire? Why now? "I've always loved the New Hampshire state motto: LIVE FREE OR DIE. I think it's important, especially in an election year, to celebrate who you really are. And to let everyone around you have the right to express their true selves."

Regarding his political drag doppelganger, Ron Paul: "I have one message for Ron Paul... and to all the Republican candidates... 'If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love somebody else. Can I get an AMEN?'"

RUPAUL'S message to his fellow Americans: YOU BETTA VOTE!

Women can experience RuPaul's platform and pumps with IRON FIST RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE SHOES available at fine stores across the USA.

For the record, RUPAUL'S latest album GLAMAZON is available on Amazon and iTunes.

SOURCE Logo

Logo

CONTACT: Jason Shumaker, +1-917-692-6844, Jason.shumaker@logostaff.com


-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home