Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Prem Rawat Welcomed in Six European Cities

Prem Rawat Welcomed in Six European Cities

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Over 9,900 people came to hear Prem Rawat speak at events in six European cities in July. People from all over Europe attended multi-session interactive events in Barcelona, Athens, Lisbon, Las Palmas (Canary Islands), Birmingham and Dublin. While some events extended over two days and some lasted just a few hours, in each location Prem Rawat invited his audience to speak with him, creating an atmosphere that many said was as personal and relaxed as being in a good friend's living room.

Hundreds of people took the time to write comments reflecting the impact that the time they spent with him had on them. In Barcelona, where over 2,800 people attended the event, Prem Rawat spoke at three separate sessions in one day and responded to numerous expressions and questions from the audience. Speaking about the possibility for any individual to experience peace within, he said, "There are ideas of what peace is, and then there is real peace. And the two are very different. Real peace emanates from the heart. It is not bound by concepts, by smiles, or flowers, or peace signs. A person in great turmoil can still experience peace, because turmoil happens in the head and peace resides in the heart."

Claudio P., from Barcelona, wrote, "Super fresh and dynamic, yet relaxed and personal. It was like my inner self woke up, and I felt free to speak from my heart and to listen from my heart. This is something I will carry away with me." Maria C., from Valencia, said, "Today's event has helped to fill the empty spaces in my heart. I began to feel filled up from within, just so happy."

In Lisbon, where over 1,000 attended the afternoon event, Prem Rawat said that "In the middle of all our struggles and wars," each person is hoping for "a little light in the darkness. When that light shines upon you," he asked, "what do you want to reflect? Do you want it to be peace, because you feel peace in your life? Or joy because joy is coming from within you?" If so, it has to be real, he says, "because if these things are not real, their reflection will not happen."

Jorge D., from Porto, expressed, "It was thrilling to witness this living message that keeps going deeper. I will always remember it, and what I learned will be reflected throughout my life." Carlita M., from Lisbon, said, "When the event was over, I was speechless. I felt fulfilled in a way I cannot explain. I just felt the most natural smile shining out of me, reflecting what I was feeling inside." Adding to the hundreds who wrote of their appreciation for Prem Rawat's message, Lisbon university student Alma N. said, "Listening to Prem Rawat has given me hope; it has given me the strength to go on in life with joy. This has been the practical help I have needed to give my life purpose and value."

More than 10 million people have come to hear the message of peace of Prem Rawat, widely known as Maharaji. This message is now made available in more than 90 countries and 70 languages.

To discover more about Prem Rawat, his message of peace and humanitarian initiatives: http://tprf.org/links.htm

First Call Analyst:
FCMN Contact:

Source: The Prem Rawat Foundation

CONTACT: The Prem Rawat Foundation, +1-310-392-5700 or
pressrelations@tprf.org

Web site: http://tprf.org/links.htm


Profile: International Entertainment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home