Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Monday, April 04, 2011

/K I L L  K I L L  K I L L - Guitar Center/

/K I L L K I L L K I L L - Guitar Center/

We are advised by Guitar Center that journalists and other readers should disregard the news release, Guitar Center's King of the Blues: The Annual Search for the Nation's Greatest Undiscovered Blues Guitarist Launches Today, issued 04-Apr-2011 over PR Newswire as it was issued prematurely. Guitar Center said a revised release will be issued at a later time.

SOURCE Guitar Center

Guitar Center

CONTACT: For Guitar Center: Chris Hiatt, cornerstone, +1-212-652-9278, chiatt@cornerstonepromotion.com

Web Site: http://www.guitarcenter.com


-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home