Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dr. Laura Schlessinger to Leave Radio Program at the End of the Year

Dr. Laura Schlessinger to Leave Radio Program at the End of the Year

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Laura Schlessinger, the number one female radio talk show host in America, made the following announcement tonight on CNN's "Larry King Live:"

At the end of the year, when my contract runs out, I've decided not to do a radio show anymore. I want my First Amendment rights back, which I can't have on radio, without the threat of attack on my advertisers and stations.

I would like to make it clear that I am not retiring - I'm too young for that - and I'm not quitting. I will be stronger and freer to say my mind through my books, my YouTube Channel, my blog and my website. And I'll be on TV more, because I'll have the freedom to speak my mind.

Website: www.drlaura.com
Blog: www.drlaurablog.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/drlaura

About The Dr. Laura Program/Take On The Day, LLC

Take On The Day is an independent radio syndication and theatrical company owned by Dr. Laura Schlessinger and Geoff Rich that produces and distributes The Dr. Laura Program. The program has more than 9 million weekly listeners in 40 countries around the globe.


Source: Take On the Day, LLC

CONTACT: Cecilia Cardenas, +1-212-239-2988, ext. 309,
ccardenas@totdradio.com

Web Site: http://www.drlaura.com/


-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home