Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Monday, August 13, 2007

Statement from Ving Rhames:

Statement from Ving Rhames:

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- I was out of the country when this shocking and terrible tragedy occurred on my property. Jacob Adams was not just a devoted employee -- he was also a dear friend. I want to offer my heartfelt condolences to his family. I am relieved to know that the coroner's report confirmed that my dogs were not the cause of his death -- and that any wounds found on his body were superficial.

I would appreciate the media's privacy for me and my family during this difficult time.

First Call Analyst:
FCMN Contact:

Source: Ving Rhames

CONTACT: Elizabeth Much of Much and House Public Relations,
+1-323-965-0852, for Ving Rhames


Profile: International Entertainment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home