Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Statement by Mrs. Ronald Reagan on the Death of Merv Griffin

Statement by Mrs. Ronald Reagan on the Death of Merv Griffin

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- This is heartbreaking, not just for those of us who loved Merv personally, but for everyone around the world who has known Merv through his music, his television shows and his business. Ronnie and I knew Merv for more years than I can even remember -- more than fifty, I'm sure. He was a dear, dear friend and we became even closer in the last fifteen years. He was there for me on some of the hardest days when Ronnie was fighting Alzheimer's and he was there for me every day after Ronnie died.

Merv meant the world to me. I will miss him -- and his brilliant smile, his wonderful voice, and the twinkle in his eyes -- every day for the rest of my life.

My love and prayers are with Tony and the entire family.

First Call Analyst:
FCMN Contact:

Source: Office of Nancy Reagan

CONTACT: Joanne Drake for the Office of Nancy Reagan, +1-805-522-2977,
or cell +1-805-390-6417

Web site: http://www.reaganlibrary.com/


Profile: International Entertainment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home